Pink Watercolored Lily



Hello,

Hope you are enjoying your weekend, as much as I am. After almost 5 months..I have a Saturday.. which I can call.. a weekend for me. And then.. how could I not make a card!

I took out my first stamp from an International company, Uniko's Pure florals - Lily. I remember so fondly how magnanimous Beverly was when I won this stamp and I didn't know if there was a budget.. under which I should choose. And this Lily was viral on Instagram.. so I was so happy to get this.

So, I had to make a birthday card to wish Uniko ltd, a very Happy 6th Birthday!

ishani card, Quillish, Uniko ltd stamps

clean and simple card, cards for women, quillish, Uniko Ltd



I used distress ink for stamping the Lily and coloured with Gansai Tambi watercolours. Then I used pencil colours to give those veins as the distress ink and water had lightened it. Fussy cut it and gave the edge a pink colour with a brush pen. I used stencil for the background and a die cut frame. And tadaa.. here's the card!

Linking this card to




(without the optional twist)


Comments

  1. How lovely to finally have some crafty time. Your watercolouring is so beautiful. Gorgeous flower in that aperture! Thanks so much for playing along at Inkspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kylie.. so glad to know you liked it!

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Ishani! It's so pretty and striking.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow... this is fantastic! I love your bold flower and how you layered it on the frame and background. Really stunning! Thanks for sharing with us a Inkspirational!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic design! Every detail is beautiful. Your lily is stunning!
    Thank you for joining the Happy Little Stampers challenge, Watercolor.
    Regards,
    BożenA DT HLS

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a beautiful flower - thanks for joining our February Happy Little Stampers Watercolour Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning! Your watercoloring is superb and I just love how you have framed the Lily too. It makes my heart happy to see you enjoying your Uniko stamps and joining in on the fun with us too. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ishani, your lily is breath-taken-away GORGEOUS! I just recently received this set and am feeling rather daunted by the colouring involved. You, however, dove right in and created an eye-catching beauty! The framing is a lovely touch! So thrilled you shared this in the gallery!
    Hugs~carol (c.justme on IG)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow! Your "Uniko Pure Florals - Lily" looks amazing with this colour!
    Ishani, thanks so much for the great gift you've given to us by sharing so many wonderful cards with us in our "6th Birthday Party" on the Uniko Blog!
    Wiebke (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a lovely lily. So very pretty. Thanks so much for joining in with Uniko's 6th Birthday party. Deborah, DT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish