Just Married Card - CIC 438

Hello dear friends,

    This is a reminder post for Cupcake Inspiration Challenges.  We have, A day for daisies, as our sponsor and there is a $12 gift certificate for our randomly chosen winner. So, if you haven't yet played along, there are still 6 days more to go.

     One my resolution this year is to make at least two cards from each stamp set I have and luckily I could use the A day for daisies stamp - I do, again. This for sure has become my favorite digi. I used my old favorite painted flowers for the background, white embossed and blended in the picked raspberry distress ink, keeping the same color scheme as the previous one, I  made this card just changed the layout design.



     I must admit that I think the coloring on this is a tad better than the previous one (here is the previous card). The black suit in my last card looked a little faded to me. Well, I think I was scared of using a lot of black.. and made it more grey.. than black. So this time, I didn't hesitate to use black, and am happy with the shading. I hope you like this card and will join us in this last week of this colour challenge!



Joining in at









Comments

  1. Lovely Wedding card. The image is adorable. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafting with Dragonflies. Wynn DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous and beautiful card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous card. Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish