Cake Card - CIC 422

Hello Crafty friends,

I have been traveling this week but just before I started, I received my order from Jane's Doodles. Yay..  I was so happy.



I knew I also had to make a card for Cupcake Inspirations, so I packed just a few essentials in my baggage along with the stamps. Things that didn't occupy much space. Water based markers and a water brush, black inkpad, acrylic block, precut cardstock, few sequins and glossy accents (I'll have to put it in my wallet, I am crazy about it).

This is what I came up with, a CAS design with a little smooshed background with droplets captured as I thought it'll give a little interest than very watery smooshing.




Hope you like it and will join us this week at Cupcake Inspirations and show us what you can do with the three colours of the challenge.



Hugs,
Ishani

Linking it to






Comments

  1. Cute and simple. Lovely image and cool background. Thank you for stamping with Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely CAS card. That cake looks good enough to eat! Such a great way to use those colours :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much.. Am so glad you liked it!

      Delete
  3. such a yummy cake that looks!! Awesome CAS card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fab .... love the smooshed background. Thank you for playing along with the Craft Stamper challenge xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish