Pattern Paper card

Hello ladies,

Am relatively new to card making and have recently became a hoarder.. such a hoarder that I don't want to use my pretty pattern paper or the ribbons.. I know it's stupid because they'll enhance my creations.. but still.. it's difficult!

Now that my mom's birthday is approaching I thought let me use that pretty paper.. at least it'll go to someone who would love it too. I visited few challenges for drawing inspiration.



I painted horizontal stripes on half of the card (inspired by the blog hops), stuck a pretty paper from Pebbles called Spring fling. I used a glitter pink strip of paper at the junction of the stripes and the pp. Cut a heart out of the same paper pad, used my printer brush pen to handletter Mumma. I used perfect medium pen to trace the Mumma and put clear embossing powder. Mudra stamp for the sentiment Happy birthday and a small heart with glossy accents.



This card is a little different from what I usually make. I hope you like it! I'll get to know how it is.. from my biggest critique..My mother!



Linking it to 

Pinspirationalchallenges - colours of the Pin

words2craftby Keep-love-in-your- heart - so much love for Mumma 





Comments

  1. Hi Ishani, What a pretty card, and I'm blown away by that hand lettering. I'm sure your mom will approve. Thanks so much for playing along with our Words 2 Craft By love challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww.. so sweet of you to say so Sabrina, it's her Birthday today and she liked it very much! Thankyou so much :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely card thanks for sharing it with us at Crafting with Friends,i know what you mean about hoarding, it is so hard to part with all the lovely papers and ribbons etc. Louise DT x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha.. I am happy to see even you have a tough time parting away from them. Thankyou for your kind words Louise ❤

      Delete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish