Fashionista Friend's card




Hello everyone,

Hope you all are enjoying your weekend! I finally had some time and went through Instagram to get some inspiration and.. I saw the cupcake challenges theme - Fashionista, the card concept challenge with Elegance and loud of AAA card challenge.

I also had to make a card for my sister's friend and thought this would be a perfect theme. I made a lipstick and a nailpolish with lots of elements put together.. namely quilling, spectrum noir, glossy accents and shaker elements to give the gloss and shine a fashionista can't miss!



The way lipstick and nailpolish have had a never ending friendship.. I don't think any lady who loves to wear a lipstick... doesn't love nailpolish! So is the sentiment I chose.. mixed two different stamps for it.      
We'll always be Good friends.



Hope you liked this friendship card !

Lots of Love 
 Ishani




Comments

  1. This is simply Wow Ishani..Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges. Hugs xx Deepti Aggarwal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Am so happy to see your comment..Am glad you liked it.. Thankyou very much!

      Delete

Post a Comment


Thanks for visiting.

Ishani - Quillish